Our main office is located near Vacaville, CA, and we provide service from West Sacramento, Fairfield, Davis and Benicia to Napa.
We are always on the lookout for hard-working, qualified people who want to join a company that is focused on customers. For nearly 30 years, we have taken pride in our workmanship and our customer service, and we treat our employees well, offering competitive pay and benefits We also offer one of the best training and advancement programs in the industry.
We currentlyhave the following open positions:
- Plumbing Service Technicians
- HVAC Technicians (Installer and Sales positions available)
- Lead Plumbers
If you meet the requirements below, we invite you to submit an application.
All plumbing positions:
- Three years of residential experience as a plumbing technician in all aspects of plumbing
- Demonstrate a plumbing aptitude including working with sewer and drainage equipment; repairing and replacing water lines; cleanouts; sewer lines; water heaters including thankless; gas lines; sinks; faucets; toilets; tub/showers; hot water boilers; thermal control apparatus; and sprinkler heads.
- Must be able to install plumbing fixtures, pipes, fittings, drains, pumps and more.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and write English
- MUST have a clean DMV record and be insurable
- Must pass a background check
- Must show competence in being able to follow county, city and state guidelines on installs and work performed
- Competitive pay with bonus structure
- Competitive benefit package including medical, dental and vision
- 40+hours per week and full-time year-round work
- Paid medical benefits, vacation, retirement plan, cell phone and uniform
- Training and continuing education (lots of it)
- Fully stocked service trucks
- Top-level management
- Friendly co-workers in a family atmosphere
To apply, fill out the online form.No phone calls please.