Vallejo, Napa, Fairfield, Vacaville, Davis and Benicia Copper Repiping Services
If your home is more than 25 years old, you may need to replace your zinc-coated galvanized pipes with copper repiping. How do you know if it’s time for copper repiping? Look for these signs:
- Your washing machine is taking much longer to fill
- Your shower is not as powerful
- Your garden hose does not shoot water out forcefully
- You smell a foul odor coming from your tap
- Tap water is discolored
- Your galvanized pipes begin to leak
Copper repiping is the process of refitting the existing pipes in a home or business with new pipes. Pipes that are 25 years old or older are made of galvanized steel, which is iron piping coated with zinc. The zinc begins to corrode after time and rust forms. As the galvanized pipes deteriorate further, the water pressure decreases dramatically.
Copper repiping is not a do-it-yourself type of plumbing project. Our professional technicians are fully trained and experienced to handle the jobs call us today.