Choosing Trenchless Sewer Repair Over Traditional Sewer Repair
Mending sewer line problems without needless digging, damage or costly repairs
Have you ever faced a sewer line problem at your home or business at any time? Sewer line issues often create havoc and put the entire system at home or workplace in jeopardy.
Every drain in your house or business is connected to a single sewer line which carries the waste and water from your home or business to your local municipal sewer system. This single sewer line holds potential risks of leakages, blockages, corrosion, cracking, breaking or bursting, and damage due to soil shifts, tree roots, weight and pressure of oversized vehicles and heavy traffic.
When your sewer line develops any of these problems, the whole drainage and plumbing system can come to a complete standstill. Clogged drains can back up wastewater and cause flooding of basements and foundations, potentially leading to severe property, health and environment hazards. This necessitates immediate attention to sewer line problems and call for urgent plumbing work, which is equally daunting. Traditional sewer repair technique can cause quite a mess and pose severe challenges.
Challenges with Conventional Sewer Line Repair include:
- Major digging, and either excavation of entire sewer line or replacement of each section of the line that needs repair
- Often ruins landscaping by tearing up your garden, lawn, yard, sidewalks, or driveway causing widespread mess
- Highly time-consuming and requires more manpower and use of expensive heavy equipment and machinery
Fortunately, Trenchless technology is a better alternative to traditional sewer repair that is not-so-messy.
Trenchless Sewer Repair – A Perfect Alternative That:
- Eliminates the need to dig up large areas using heavy equipment and numerous technicians – Only two small holes are dug at each end to complete the task
- With no digging, damage or rebuilding involved, trenchless sewer repair helps in maintaining the surrounding areas clean and beautiful
- Is a quicker, cheaper and environmentally- friendly way of repairing, replacing and maintaining sewer line systems
- Lets you see what’s going on inside your line with micro-video cameras that help technicians pinpoint the exact location of sewer line problem
- Allows your electrical, gas and water lines to remain intact
- Improves the sewer systems function and increase the flow capacity of pipes, thereby making your entire plumbing system more efficient
- Ensures long lasting repairs and peace of mind that your issue has been resolved once and for all
This trenchless technology, called “pipe bursting,” is an effective way of repairing your underground sewer lines without having to excavate the entire existing faulty sewer line.
Pipe bursting – How it works
In pipe bursting, technicians install a “trenchless” line, digging two small holes at each end of the sewer line, inserting a hydraulic pipe bursting head into the existing sewer line to “burst” the damaged pipe, while pulling through new plastic liner through the existing pipe to replace it – creating a seamless internal line. Trenchless sewer line repair is a convenient, non-destructive and cost effective way of repairing and replacing damaged sewer systems.
Same Day Service Plumbing is a professional, licensed company with years of experience that conducts thorough inspection and offers best trenchless sewer repair service that can quickly help you overcome your sewer system problems.
If you need sewer line repairs or replacements, speak to one of our experts at 888-937-3350 for a free consultation today!